Maintenance Central, We offer comprehensive electrical services to our clients in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Our electrical team holds expertise in delivering quality electrical work in Dubai to our clients’ residential and commercial projects. We provide full range of electrical services that includes,
- Changing sockets and switches
- As you use the switches and sockets in your house, apartment and office, eventually they need repair and replacement requirements even if you installed the best products in the first place.
- Diagnosing the fluctuation in your electrical system:
- Fluctuation in the electrical system is very dangerous and even if you don’t notice any change in the flow of electricity at your place, it is important that you ask a professional electrician to pay a visit and make sure everything is in order and good shape.
- Replacement electrical system or installing new points
- Due to an accident or because of fluctuation in the flow of electricity, if your electrical system is damaged, it’s recommended to get it fixed or repaired as soon as possible and not only that but get it done by professionals just like our company provides.
- Upgrading the electrical system at your place
- If you are redecorating your house or making big changes, you will need to upgrade the electrical system too in order to keep it up to date and compatible with your needs and requirements.
Our minimum labor charges for half an hour Electricity Maintenance Related Services will be 30 AED, excluded material charges
Note: We understand that sometimes an 'off the shelf' package doesn't work, that some clients need special services and have unique requirements, let us know, and together we can create an individual tailor-made package just for you!
Gallery of Realized Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q) Whatʼs worse than a faulty plug socket?
- A) Not being able to charge your phone because of that faulty socket.
Electrical problems are highly unpredictable and can
occur at any time. Situations may arise where an
electrical appliance suddenly stops working, a plug socket
starts to malfunction or your light fixtures and dimmers
fail. Electricity can be extremely dangerous and many
problems can occur when someone without the necessary
training attempts to fix the appliances themselves. The
good news is that an electrician knows what to do in any
type of electrical failure situation. If you suspect that
there is a problem with any of your electrical appliances
don't try to diagnose and fix it yourself, contact us. Leave
the professional tasks to the experts and you can relax
knowing that your home is in good hands.